I am Cupcakes. 11. An Ordinary crazy girl (LOL)
blah blah! What can I put again here? LOL. An Indonesian girl :D So what?!

" 9 girls with difference race and different family now comes together and being SNSD " - SONE all over the world

Others?
TutoBies List
Twitter
Tumblr
Ask.fm

Template by Miichiko.
Sidebar coding from Jung??.
Liebster n Versatile Blog Awards
June 24, 2013 | 0 comments

Hello!! I came back with another tagger.. First, I want post Liebser Awards. Then, Versatile. Thanks for Valent (Liebster) and Yohanna (Versatile) because they tagging me.. Well, Valent and Yohanna is speak English at their post about this awards. So, I think I should do English too. Sorry for bad grammar LOL


Rules:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs

11 Facts About Me:
1. I hate insects. Except, mosquitos and ants.
2. Usually, I ate fried rice for breakfast.
3. I love Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SWT
4. My weight is 30 kg. 
5. Not hate sports. But, my score is the worst in sports.
6. I have instagram, twitter, ask.fm, etc. Except FACEBOOK!
7. I hate shopping. But, I was happy when my mother back from shopping and gave me something.
8. Love Kpop, but, I hate when a boyband acting like girl.
9. I can't take care of little child alone.
10. Not to tomboy.
11. My blood type is B.

Valent Question:
1. What do you think about you? Well, a girl, 11 years old, can't be to long patient, bla bla.
2. What do you do if the New Year Eve? Of course, fireworks, make a grill chicken, play with friend until midnight.
3. What religion you? Islam :)
4. Do you like music? Of course! Music is my life!
5. What is your motto? DO YOUR BEST EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE.
6. Now, you live where? Indonesian. Jakarta.
7. What do you think about your blog? Good, just like I want.
8. What you want in this 2013? Well, I hopefully my new classmate is like when I was 5 grade. 
9. Can you sing? Often singing. But, my voice is.. yahh... you know.
10. Do you tomboy? Not really..
11. Do you have twitter? If yes, what is your username? Yes I have. My username is @Shab_brina

My Question:
1. What is your fave month? And, give me a reason.
2. Are you kpopers? If yes, what is your fav band?
3. Who's make you be a blogger?
4. Prefer Twitter/Facebook?
5. Do you like anime? And, give me a reason.
6. What do you think about my blog?
7. Do you wear glasses now?
8. If your mother buy something. And, that is handphone and camera. What do you choose?
9. Have a soundcloud?
10. Have you watching THE WOMAN IN BLACK? What do you think about this movie?
11. Have you go to another country? What country?

The nomination;

YohannaVesyaSalsaDindaWanaseobyJaeraLiyaDientiaNindaAtiqahWawa

-----------------------------END LIEBSTER-----------------------


Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
( I would add, pick blog or bloggers that are excellent! ) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Bloggers Award -- You might include a link to this site. *I think I don't do this..*
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

7 Facts About ME:
1. I can play guitar and piano.
2. I born at Jakarta. Of course at hospital.
3. I have tumblr. But, I can't setting tumblr..
4. Love pudding.
5. Bored now.
6. 10 years old.
7. Sone and ELF.

I dont tag anybody okay? My hand is so tired because I writing this post..

kbai!

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST




Profile affies faq follow entry