I am Cupcakes. 11. An Ordinary crazy girl (LOL)
blah blah! What can I put again here? LOL. An Indonesian girl :D So what?!

" 9 girls with difference race and different family now comes together and being SNSD " - SONE all over the world

Others?
TutoBies List
Twitter
Tumblr
Ask.fm

Template by Miichiko.
Sidebar coding from Jung??.
Girls, Girls, and Girls!
June 24, 2013 | 0 comments

English languange now.. Okai?

UWOOO!!! I'm feeling crazy :P!
Why?
Because I hear Taeyeon aegyo voiceee!! Aaaaaaa!! Actually, not voice when she's singging. Here's the link. This is video.
HERE
Guide to see the video:

1. You see the picture of black dog? Yea, he is Ginger. Now, press the picture. Press it at the symbol calls like playing video.
2. When the video is playing, Ginger is walking and Taeyeon is playing with him. Then, you will hear Taeyeon says: *I don't know what she's saying*, you will hear a voice that look like girl voice. And, that is Taeyeon voice!
3. I said that voice cute. But whatever what is your opinion. Okay?

Now, do you know Jessica SNSD? If don't, ask to uncle Google.. I'm try to asking you now. Prefer weibo or instagram? *I know you will says 'What is weibo?' or 'Instagram I think.'*. I prefer instagram. Do you know weibo? Click HERE .. Dont understand? Me too.. Jessica is making Weibo.. In twitter, all Sone is dizzy..
Well, this is screenshot for you


Well, I'm laughing with this :p.. So, thank you for reading my post. Hopefully if you don't click the red X button on up right.. 

Kbaii!!

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST




Profile affies faq follow entry